If you have questions and really need to get information, the standard solution is to use Google. However, a cheeky Web 2.0 method is to "crowd source" information by posting Facebook statuses containing questions on your Timeline. People who crave attention can exploit questions Facebook statuses to force responses, although it should be noted that many of your Facebook pals may dislike your questions Facebook statuses and ignore you.
1. When you first saw me what did you think?
2. Do you fall in love easily?
3. What's your favorite food?
4. Name one thing you dislike in someone.
5. Good friend or best friend?
6. Name one thing you like about me.
7. Saddest memory?
8. Favorite memory of us?
9. Favorite animal?
10. What's one thing you can't without?
We add new interesting quotes to our site daily, so visit us frequently to find the most popular facebook status updates, sayings about relationships and friendship or some funny facebook statuses. Also please remember to vote for the ones you like, so that more people can see them. Thanks!