Justin Bieber Facebook Statuses

Justin Bieber is the biggest star in the world today, and the devotion of his fans – the "Beliebers" – is legendary. With Justin Bieber Facebook statuses, you can play it two ways. If you are a fan, posting Facebook statuses about Justin Bieber should work nicely for you. On the other hand, if you don't like him, anti Justin Bieber Facebook statuses should get lots of activity, too.

Please add only relevant and interesting statuses. If your total rating gets to low you won't be able to post again for some time.



Justin Bieber Facebook Statuses
Tweet Post on facebook
Post the generated link and it will appear as image in your timeline
did u no that if Justin Bieber was 2 jump off a building 95% of people would cry and if u are 1 of the 5% that grabbed a chair and popcorn comment below.
The day I like Justin Bieber is the Day Lord Voldemort and Harry Potter join sides.
4.copy the translation
Hmmm... is thinking that i need to be smarter like Cody the three year old who gotta meet justin bieber... anyone wanna help me make a video? (:
BOY-I hate Justin Bieber YOU-No you hate that your not Justin Bieber!
+ Justin Bieber = The perfect couple! :)
screw you all, Justin Bieber haters!
95% of the girls in the world would be crying if Justin Bieber was going to jump off a cliff, the other 5% would be eating popcorn and yelling, "do a flip!"
Yes, I love Justin Drew Bieber! Yes, I have Bieber Fever! And I Don't care what you think!
Justin Bieber Facebook Statuses
Tweet Post on facebook
Post the generated link and it will appear as image in your timeline
piss me off and ill chain you to a wall and make you listen to Justin Bieber!!
So i went and i failed the friggin' test!
Justin bieber is___________ Adam Lambert is_________ please leave comments
I'm a chick in disguise of a guy, I'm retarded and I am famous...
u r my BFF till u say Justin Biebers gay then i will smack u across the face so hard it will knock u all the way to London bridge and u will fall down with it!!

Categories


We add new interesting quotes to our site daily, so visit us frequently to find the most popular facebook status updates, sayings about relationships and friendship or some funny facebook statuses. Also please remember to vote for the ones you like, so that more people can see them. Thanks!