Crazy Facebook Statuses

Being genuinely crazy is absolutely no joke whatsoever, but crazy Facebook statuses definitely provide some much needed light relief in the social networking sphere. Facebook statuses about crazy topics always get the wires buzzing, and soon you will be swamped with “likes” and comments. For this reason, you will find this site is jam-packed with a wide range of crazy Facebook statuses!

Please add only relevant and interesting statuses. If your total rating gets to low you won't be able to post again for some time.



Crazy Facebook Statuses
Tweet Post on facebook
Post the generated link and it will appear as image in your timeline
2. all idiots will try 1
is joining the knights that say "NEEP" all further communications will be ignored unless a shrubbery is sacrificed or that tree is chopped down with a herring.
if I'm insane then my imaginary Friend Bob the toaster would tell me so, oh whats that Bob no I'm not talking to myself again I'm talking to charlie the fridge.
Me and my friends are crazy, weird, but you gotta love them! They're one of a kind!!!
If you think I'm crazy your wrong the toaster.,it said I'm perfectly normal,then if I'm normal wtf r you? hahahahaha lol my toaster just burned u lol!
I'm sorry.. my mind has left the facility today.. would you like to leave a message? i believe that my mind will get it when it returns. have a good day.. Ta Ta
I'm gonna follow you to the end of the world.. and then.. I'm gonna kick your ass!
if someone throws skittles as me one more time saying "taste the fricken rainbow" im gonna throw sprite at them saying "BE BUBBLY! OR ELSE!"
Oh My Gosh! My unicorn is barfing up rainbows!
The voices have gone to sleep and left me to fend for myself. Be afraid!
Crazy Facebook Statuses
Tweet Post on facebook
Post the generated link and it will appear as image in your timeline
I'm not allowed to eat the blue coloured crayons, they make me hyperactive.
just got a pretty white jacket that lets me hug myself! I wonder if it comes in other colors. My friends will be soooo jealous!
1 in 4 people are crazy. Look at your 3 closest friends, if they seem OK, you're the one!
hurry flying purple ninja monkeys go away i will take care big fat skittles with a little taste the rainbow pig belly
is only crazy 95% of the time.. the other 5% is totally insane!! :p
The 4 levels of insanity: 1. talks to self 2. gets in argument with self 3. loses argument with self 4. no longer speaks to self. Don't worry, I'm at level 21
I know that the world wont end in 2012 because my yogurt expires in 2013 :D!
Is Wondering; if you drive down Sesame Street, will you go past the Electric company and find yourself in Mr. Rogers neighborhood?

Categories


We add new interesting quotes to our site daily, so visit us frequently to find the most popular facebook status updates, sayings about relationships and friendship or some funny facebook statuses. Also please remember to vote for the ones you like, so that more people can see them. Thanks!